Starting from the main national and European airports you will have to take a flight that will take you to Cagliari-Elmas Airport. There are several airlines that offer daily scheduled flights, charter flights and low-cost.
For further flight information please visit the Cagliari-Elmas airport's website and that of the major airlines:
As the carriers operating flights to Cagliari may change we recommend you to check the companies available on the website of the Cagliari Airport.
Continue the journey by bus or taxi
From Cagliari Elmas airport you have to reach the port of Calasetta or Portovesme, where ferries depart for Carloforte. Yuo could use:
- The local train service from the aeropor to Cagliari Città and after taking advantage of the bus service offered by the company ARST.
It takes about 2/3 hours. You could also take the train near at the airport to get to Carbonia or Iglesias and then you have to continue the journey by bus.
- You can book a private taxi
Take the ferry from Calasetta or Portovesme. It takes about 30-40 minutes.
- So.G.Aer. S.p.A. (Cagliari-Elmas airport home page)
- Local train service from the Aeroport to - Cagliari City ( So.G.Aer. S.p.A. website)
- Live flights info on the So.G.Aer. S.p.A.website
- Transfert services from Cagliari aeroport to Carloforte performed by some operators of Carloforte ( private taxi or collective rental service with driver)